Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Dear Crush

Hi! I haven’t seen you for almost a week now. How are you? I hope you’re ok. I just wanted to thank you (and your mom) for making me feel beautiful for the past few months now. I was wondering two weeks ago when this will end. I guess now is the right time to put a stop to this temporary madness. But I thank you for making me feel alive again. Even for just a moment. We’re so much alike. From what I’ve learned from you (through casual conversation) we are both in love with the traditions of our culture and our religion. We both like learning new things - you are the teacher and I am the student. I like learning new things from you. It’s just so nice to know that for once in my life, I met somebody who’s in love with what I love. Pati nga sa flavor ng biscuits pareho tayo ng gusto. But I guess I’ve been sending wrong signals. Am I really sending you wrong signals? Am I really pushing you away? Probably. But maybe you just don’t like me enough. As plain as that. I don’t know. All I know is that I like you. Dito ko na lang sinusulat. I will never have the guts to say these things to you. I don’t know if you’ll ever read this. I hope not. When I reviewed my list, you qualified and were able to meet at least 80% of my standards. Funny you thought of them as too high. Anyway, it’s done. I’ll just do what I always do. I’ll be my usual self. I’ll be quiet and aloof. I’m good at it you know. Ganun yata talaga. I probably haven’t met “him” yet. I’ll wait as I’m waiting for the past two years now. I just pray to God to always give me hope. Katulad din ng pinagdadasal mo. Sana din mameet ko na siya. I’ve been waiting for him for so long now. I hope he’ll love me enough to like me. I hope… Yun lang po. Mwah.

1 comment:

armikatrina said...

ate guada, kinikilig ako for you :D give yourself a chance naman.. :)