Sunday, September 30, 2007

I want the real thing

09:45 pm

I was listening to Kalapana’s Real thing in my Muvo Vidz. Sabi ko kay Lord, “give me a song. Not just any song, but a song that is for ME.” So I pushed the joystick up and let it browse through the 49 songs in my player (excluding the subfolders). And guess what, when I let go of the joystick, I got the same song - Real thing by Kalapana.

Grabe na ito. I am not in love! My goodness. I had a very very very short relationship with Crush last August but I quickly ended it up as soon as I realized that he is not – as in NOT the right one for me. Grabe, I never thought I would do that. We are still friends though. I convinced him that hindi kami bagay talaga and that we are better off as friends.

I now realize that it is better to be single than to be with someone you don’t love. I am still waiting for the right one to come along my way. Hey! Nasan ka na ba? Bakit ang tagal mong dumating? :)

Sabi ng mga former officemates ko nung nalaman nila nangyari, baka daw pagsisihan ko ginawa ko kasi daw I am not getting any younger, matanda na daw ako. If there is another lesson that I learned from this recently ended relationship it is that 27 is not yet old. I am still young and until I think of myself as old, I will not be old.

Now I do not have to let go of anything because (in the first place) I did not choose to hold on to anything. And I am ok with it.

~~~

11:03 pm

hmft! war kami! kala ko we're ok as friends!
hmft! mega tampo na naman! hmft! >:(

1 comment:

omlet said...

wheeeeeeeenng! blogging na sya ulit! nagagawa nga nmn ng "in-crush!" ;o mwhugz

God bless!