Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Extra! Extra!

Question:
When will you stop being sad?

~~~

Realization:
Sometimes, it is better to open up your thoughts to those who do not know you that much. I told four men what happened and they replied:

Man 1: Biyaan mo na yun. Pangit yun!
Man 2: Halika na Jing, sugudin na natin!
Man 3: Jing, you should be happy for him because God answered your prayers. You should know what you want and then pray for it, it seems like He is really listening to you.
Man 4: Maybe it’s for the best.

Man 3 made me want to shut up and cry (I didn't, thank God - but he eventually told me to shut up first and let him talk - haha!). Man 1 and Man 2 made me laugh out loud. As in, ang kukulit! :) I love them! Man 4 gave me a very sweet hug.

Surprisingly, I feel ok now.

~~~

Extra! Extra!

Special Recipe for Heart's Peace Candy

A bottle of preserved anger
½ cup tears
¾ cup acceptance
1 & ¼ cup laughter
2 cups hope
2 cups faith
4 cups love

1. Heat the preserved anger to melt. Add tears. Stir to dissolve. Cool slightly.
2. Add acceptance and faith. Mix well. Stir in hope and love. Blend well.
3. Place everything in God’s hand. Bake for 25 minutes.
4. Top with laughter.

~~~

No comments: