Monday, February 28, 2011

Papa

After being grouchy the night before, Papa woke me up at 5:45 am (Sunday) to ask if I wanted to go to the Church with him. Siyempre sinungitan pa rin ako kasi late na ako nakapag prepare. We were late, as usual. Homily na lang naabutan naming. The priest, according to Papa was one of his favourites. After the mass, we went to Jollibee to have breakfast. =)

It was something to record and remember as I rarely go out with my Papa alone. My mother is my usual companion in shopping, in going to places, in the church, in almost everywhere that does not include friends. That's why I am writing this, because I think it is our first time to attend the mass without Mama – she’s attending an activity of the Handmaids of the Lord. I hope there will be more bonding moments in the future with Papa. =)

No comments: