Monday, March 26, 2012

Finding faith in the desert

Dear God,

I have been in the desert for quite some time now. And although I know that you love me very much (through the people around me), I feel that I am so far away from you. I long to feel your presence in my life, my God.

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee

You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee


You alone are my strength, my shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend and you are my brother
Even though you are a king
I love you more than any other
So much more than anything


I want you more than gold or silver
Only you can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye

Love,
Your daughter

No comments: