Monday, December 06, 2004

Swollen cheek

My right cheek is swollen.

Please note that the linking verb I used in the above sentence is in its present form. Meaning until now, it is still swollen.

Who’s the culprit?

My dentist and her friend dentist.

Last week my dentist prescribed that my impaction be surgically removed.

Dental impaction: Teeth pressing together. For example, molar teeth (the large teeth in the back of the jaw) can be impacted, cause pain and require pain medication, antibiotics, and surgical removal.

So, trusting that she knows what she’s doing, I gave her the go signal to contact her friend dentist to execute the operation.

Saturday: for two hours – without rest – friend dentist worked on/in (whatever) my mouth to be able to remove the hidden teeth. I can feel my mouth being stretched to its limit and being harassed at the same time. grrrr!

Sunday: Mama and Papa woke me up early to attend mass with them. I readily got out of bed kaya lang my teeth/gums hurt so much that, as silly as it may seem, I cried in front of the mirror – feeling ko kasi, hindi na babalik yung dating size ng cheeks ko :( Of course now I know how silly the crying part was but what can I do? My very vain brain always work over time during weekends. :)

Anyway, I went back to bed missing (again – good grief! – sigh) the 2nd Sunday of Advent’s mass :(

~~~

Yesterday was Tzie's birthday. I think she's 22 years old na if I’m not mistaken. I sent her a text message to greet her a very happy birthday :)

No comments: