Monday, December 12, 2005

My day

Today is the feast day of Our Lady of Guadalupe

"Listen and let it penetrate your heart...do not be troubled or weighed down with grief. Do not fear any illness or vexation, anxiety or pain. Am I not here who am your Mother? Are you not under my shadow and protection? Am I not your fountain of life? Are you not in the folds of my mantle? In the crossing of my arms? Is there anything else you need?" (Our Lady's words to her servant Juan Diego.) - By Brother Michael, M.I.C.M.

~~~

Today is the birthday of my "namepartner". Papa's father - my Lolo Lope.

~~~

Today is the birthday of atleast half a dozen people i know who were not named Guada, Guadalupe, or Lope.

~~~

Today is MY day.
And i feel blessed :)

2 comments:

laMer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GUADA GURL!
;-)

Jing said...

Thank you, laMer :)