Thursday, November 24, 2005

Love disenchantment

I got a text message from one of my sisters in Lisyu this morning. She informed me that her boyfriend of six years got married last week. They got separated last September this year because the guy cannot promise her the exact date of their wedding day. They were engaged for I think 2 years.

Another friend was engaged for a year only to find out a month before the wedding that the guy already has a live-in partner.

Grabe… I don’t know what to say. Is this how we deal with love these days?

I shouldn’t generalize. But these are the facts. They are being thrown at my face. I’m so, so disappointed… :(

~~~

I dreamed of being chased by a crocodile in a man-made pond with him. At the end of the dream he was able to escape. I, on the other hand, woke up.

Crocodile

Definition:
Seeing a crocodile in your dream forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions. The crocodile may be an aspect of yourself and your aggressive and "snappy" attitude. Or maybe it reveals that you have displayed some false emotions and shedding "crocodile tears". Dreaming that you are chased or bitten by a crocodile means disappointments in love and in business.

~~~

Nais ko
Fr. Mimo Perez

Nais ko sanang muling makamtan
Aking karanasan noong kamusmusan
Walang alinlangan, walang pangamba
Laging naniniwala't nagtitiwala

Akala ko sa aking pagtanda ay uunlad
Bakit ang buhay ko'y naging hungkag
Sana'y muling matutunan sigla ng kamusmusan
At ang matibay na paniniwala sa pagmamahal

Nais ko sanang muling balikan
Ang buhay kong payak ngunit puno ng galak
Kahit kung minsan napapaiyak
Mayamaya lang ay muling humahalkhak

Nais ko sanang maulit muli
Mga sandaling ako ay nanatiling
Buong pananalig na nakikinig
At tumatalima sa bulong ng pag-ibig

No comments: