Monday, November 21, 2005

Draining

Sometimes I get so discouraged here in the office. My work is totally related to the degree I finished. Super. That's why I felt so blessed when I got accepted here. Pero lately, hindi na. Naramdaman mo na ba yung, alam mong kaya mo but because of the people around you who do not believe in you (or in any body else except in themselves) mafe-feel mo na rin na hindi mo kaya? That is exactly how I feel right now.

As far as I know I was trained to do the things I’m doing right now. But my boss, who feels like s/he is intellectually superior above all others; who think that questioning is a mortal sin; and who thinks that every bad thing that happened is your fault, doesn’t feel that way.

Nagsisimula pa lang ako, idi-discourage na ako. I know I shouldn’t say this, pero nawawalan na ako ng kumpiyansa sa sarili ko. It’s so hard to resist them… hirap sobra. Very energy draining indeed.

No comments: