Monday, May 08, 2006

A journey to the recent past

Last night while watching the movie ‘Till there was you, a film that featured Piolo Pascual and Judy Ann Santos, I mentioned to Arlene that it had been almost three years since we first saw it.

I remember because I posted something about it in my other blog. To prove, I visited the site and copied this:

last thursday, arlene & i went out to watch “till there was you.”

the film can be considered as, if not great, a decent one as it, according to Arlene, “surpasses my expectation for a small laugh.”

the plot was simple and yet in every change of scene you’ll be expecting for more.

sobrang nakakatawa si judy-ann :) I don’t think anybody could portray Joanna’s role as effectively as she did - not even claudine (got to believe, 2002).

posted by guada gurl at Saturday, May 03, 2003


On the same page, I found this:

when a fire in a form of a water cannot quench the thirst of another fire, should they be separated?

what if the fire in the form of a water was left behind by the fire, will it die down on it's own?

or will it survive until another element comes along?

maybe…but not sure, never been and never will be.

posted by guada gurl at Saturday, May 03, 2003



Well, to put an end to the story, the fire left and the fire in the form of water found out the answer to her questions. I am pleased to inform you that she survived and is very much alive right now. :)

2 comments:

AP said...

Season X + 1... Sa dinami-dami ng Seasons, ito pa lang ang nahalata ko. At kahit month of MAY, swak pa din! Akalain mo?!

Jing said...

Akalain mo yun?!
;P