Saturday, June 14, 2008

For my Dearest

Dearest,
I miss you so much.
Where are you? You seem so far.
I am longing for you.
My soul longs for you.
Can you hear me?
Can you hear my thoughts?
Can you hear my heart?
I have been dying to feel you,
to see you, to be with you once again.
I’ve been searching for you.
It seems like years since I felt you.
Where are you?
Please be with me.
I miss you so very much.
Please.

~~~

From Hallmark Cards, Inc.

For every heart that listens,
There is a Voice that speaks…
There is a
Door that opens…
To every soul that seeks…
To those who ask, the Promise
is that they shall receive…
The Gift of Grace is given
To all those who
believe.

~~~

From Fallen: only God judges.

~~~

“Why are you sad Jing?”
I never expected him to ask such question, mainly because no one ever asked me that question.
“I am not.” I answered defensively. “Why do you ask?”
“Because sometimes when I look at you, your eyes show how very sad you are.” He replied and then he asked again, “Why are you sad, Jing?”
I had a hard time directing the conversation to another topic.

No comments: