Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Hush...

Wala pa rin ako masabi dito. Masama pa rin ang loob ko. I don’t want whining here kaya lang what he did last weekend was way below me. It was foul. Of all the insults I’ve accepted from him, this one’s probably the worst. Yet he acted as if nothing happened, as if it was the most normal thing to do. Grabe, wala na ba talaga siyang pakiramdam?

In the years we’ve spent together, I have refined and polished his image in my mind; he became the perfect person. I have overlooked every fault and placed him at the altar to worship. Now, as I watch the altar falls into pieces, I feel trapped. I am at the bottom (again) – under all the debris. Alive? Yes... barely breathing.

But this time, I know that I will survive.

~~~

Inspiration
From Sun Cellular Inspiration (2346):

~February 15, 2005~

But what about me? Who will love me in return? We catch ourselves asking these questions sometimes, aware of our own need to be loved and cared for. The problem is when this becomes such a concern for us that we love in measured steps, giving yet calculating, reaching out with half-open hands. God loves you. And loves you more! Much more than you can think of. Let God’s love free you from all your fears. He wants you to be happy and at peace.

No comments: