Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tentyu!

I have been saving a special prayer in my cell phone’s draft folder for as long as I can remember. And as of yesterday afternoon more than half of my wishes included in that prayer, were granted. The most amazing is that the biggest wish was answered when all hopes were lost.

Weeks ago, all I could think of was “we're going to lose this battle” – but how little faith I have! It was once said that “God answers our prayers, three responses stand out― yes, no, and wait.”

God asked us to wait first and to have faith because He would say yes in His perfect time. And in our case He surely did.

During those times, my parents showed me what faith is all about, never once did they show that they're going to give up. And I admire them for that.

Thank you to all those who prayed :)


~~~

Roses for our beloved Little Flower...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~~~

;)

kakanta muna ako ha?

There's a lot of things I understand
And there's a lot of things that
I don't want to know...

It's alright, I'm OK
I think God can explain
I'm relieved
I'm relaxed I'll get over it yet

No comments: