Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Weekend with friends

I really have no plans of going but my best friend, Maciel, insisted that it would be fun. So I said, “Ok, I’ll go.” And then quickly packed my things.

Looking back, the two main reasons I decided to go were just to be with them and to take a lot of pictures. However, what happened during our stay at the Matabunkay Beach Resort and Hotel went beyond my expectations.

Now I have to thank Best for being persistent :) because I really had FUN :)

Thank you: Raciel, Destine, Reese, Sarah, Jero and Best for a very wonderful weekend!

(Forgive me but I have to post an hour-by-hour account of our activities and tons of pictures!)

Friday
My parents allowed me to sleep over at the twins’ (Maciel and Raciel) place because we have to leave early the next morning for the 3-hour drive to Lian, Batangas.

Saturday
9:30
arrival at Matabunkay Beach Resort and Hotel
10:00 swam and played at the beach
12:00 prepared lunch
1:30 lunch
2:45 rest
3:00 played billiards and table tennis
5:00 back to the villa to rest
5:45 watched the sunset
6:00 played volleyball
6:45 some of us explored the shore and the nearby boat others preferred to sit and have a “foot spa”
7:15 prepared dinner
7:45 dinner
9:00 swam and played at the swimming pool
11:30 went back to the villa
12:30 sleep

Sunday
6:00 watched the sunrise
7:00 breakfast
8:00 swam at the beach
9:30 checked out of the hotel
11:00 departure

~~~

Please note that all of the abovementioned activities included taking pictures. And if I may say so, all of us are camera whores :)

~~~

The supposed to be date did not push through. Oh well, that's life :)
Mood: relieved (hehe!)

No comments: