Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Thank you po ulit

In my June 21, 2005 entry, I mentioned that more than half of my wishes were already granted. :) This afternoon, another wish was fulfilled (meaning: completed to perfection).

Jayjay got accepted at ABS-CBN!

Imagine?! I stayed in QC for four years hoping that someday, somehow, I’ll get accepted there, tapos siya wala pang one month na paghihintay natanggap na! Wow! Anyway, bow ako sa’yo brother! :) Ako kasi give up na :) Libre ha?! Yay!

Thank you Lord! :)

~~~

I haD my second chance.
Thank you for that.
Now, it’s time to move on.
Help me, my beloved angels.

~~~

For all the issues/concerns/worries I have right now, kakantahan ko na lang sila:

Hands
Jewel

If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these

I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair
I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear

No comments: