Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A deeper sigh

Hay… didn’t know I’d be this depress. Didn’t know it would hurt this much – again. I’ve been brushing the issue since last week pa. Baka kasi kaya ko.

The delay didn’t help at all; in fact it is worst than ever.

Sabi ni Kuya Henry (brod in lisyu) last Saturday, “Ok lang yan. Hindi mo pa lang naiisip ngayon, pero dadating ang time that everything would be all right. You’ll see.” He seemed so sure. Siguro nga… Sana nga po.

I just asked Him and all His beloved Angels to hug me… one long, tight and sweet hug would do. :,(

~~~

One of my officemates gave birth last January and I was tasked to take some of her load kaya mejo praning ang lola niyo lately. I have to finish the following:

Two annual reports – 2004 and 2005 due on February 23 and May 25 respectively
2004 Transactions – due on February 23
Awardees Directory – End of March
2006 Abstract of Papers Presented during the ASM – July 12

Have to organize and act as secretariat to the following:
July 11 – OYSI National Convention
July 12 and 13 – Annual Scientific Meeting (Publicity and Socials Committee)

Waaaaahhhh, sana lang buhay pa ako pag dating ng July at hindi pa nag-hahara kiri sa dami ng trabaho! I’d be very busy until August. So help me God.

2 comments:

DreamCatcher said...

being able to feel pain is a good sign that we are capable of emotions...and that also means the capability of experiencing love. it may take time for wounds to heal...but in the mean time celebrate the little things that happen in your day to ease the pain.

Jing said...

Hi... I'm trying very hard to to do that right now. so hard... :'(
thank you.