Thursday, February 09, 2006

Happy birthday Arlene!

Image hosting by Photobucket



I do not have any forecast for you since I now realize that I am not a witch in my very recent past life (siguro I was one during my first past life), BUT I have birthday wishes…

Game? Oki!

I pray that the good Lord would continue to shower His wonderful blessings upon you. You have sooooo much and still the pouring continue.

I also pray that you may have peace in your life and in your heart.

I pray that you would be free enough to rest but not that much that you would be bored with life.

Most especially, since I am a member of your search committee, I pray that you may find that very special man who would love you and whom you would love for the rest of your life (or better yet may he find you – para masmasaya!).

Happy 26th Birthday! Mwah! Mwah! Mwah!

No comments: