Monday, March 27, 2006

Clumsy queen strikes again!

Friday. The right lense of my eyeglasses fell. Yup! It fell! Imagine the frustration of finding out that the reason why the world suddenly seemed blurred, even though I’m wearing my eyeglasses, was because the right lense fell. I really have no choice but to visit an optical the next day to get my glasses fixed.

Saturday. While waiting inside the optical, I asked the attending eye doctor if I could use contact lenses considering that I only have (OS) –1.25 and (OD) – 1.50. Sabi, OK naman daw. So I got a pair and tried them on.

The world became focused again. Hehe. :) And this time, I am comfortable unlike before when I got a pair na sobrang parang may sore eyes ako, not good. I just have to practice putting them on. Hirap pa kasing maglagay.

~~~

My mama, upon learning that I’m wearing contacts now, said: “hala ka! baka dumeretso yan hanggang sa likod ng mata mo!” Sabay tawa.

Mama ko ang kulit! :)

~~~

I like this:

Hope is not a granted wish or a favor performed… it is a zany, unpredictable dependence on a God who loves to surprise us out of our socks.
Max Lucado

No comments: