Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Samu't-saring kwento

Lisieux reigns!

We had a blast last February 28 during the Alay Musika XXI concert! I saw my batchmates and fellow alumni during and after the concert. Our part (The Wind beneath My Wings) went well naman. The residents were fabulous. The choreography was great; they’re very graceful :) In short it was really a wonderful night.

Picture with my batchmates (Kenosis '97):



~~~

KAPUSO for a day – only!

One of the many requirements in DevC 206 was to visit a radio station. Don, my classmate, was kind enough to organize a trip to the Inquirer and Radio Veritas last month. Sadly, due to a very tight schedule, I wasn’t able to join them.

Fortunately, since there were several of us who weren’t able to join the 1st batch, they tasked me to organize the second one.

I first called DZMM (ABS-CBN 2) since Ate Baby was there. But when I inquired they told me that we have to pay Php110.00 per head for a studio tour. When I told my classmates, they said in DZBB (GMA 7) it’s for free. Kaya dun na lang kami.

Of course, I couldn’t help but compare. I’ve been to ABS several times and it’s my first time to be in GMA. Ok naman. I just noticed that there were fewer people in GMA. Kasi sa ABS, lobby ka pa lang, super dami na ng tao. :)

We met Mike Enriquez, Arnold Clavio, Ali Sotto, and Joe Spinner. I had a feeling that everybody’s kind there. :) Kasi naman we were accommodated properly and every question asked were answered.

PERO siyempre, paglabas na paglabas ng gate, I am a KAPAMILYA through and through :)




~~~

Second Destination

Rizal Park a.k.a. Luneta
SFC Bicutan Choir Fellowship
March 12, 2006
Pictures:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nandito pala ito. how about the other pics? :D

Anonymous said...

btw, hi jing. i just found your site.

Jing said...

Uy, Kuya John!
Hello po! :)
Hehe! Kakahiya, binoroadcast ni Ms. Cha yung site. :P
But thank you po for dropping by.

Na-upload ko na po yung pictures sa yahoogroups. :)

Btw, when are you leaving?

Anonymous said...

sa april 19. wag ka maingay ha. pag may ibang nakaalam nyan ikaw lang ang salarin kasi wala akong ibang pinagsabihan. :D

Jing said...

shhhh...
sige po, quiet lang ako.
;D