Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sem ender post

Tapos na ang semester. Thank God! Parang this sem super harass na harass ako. Hehe! :) Before kasi, VCD and books lang ang kaagaw ng study time ko - naks! ndi ito totoo! walang study time :) cramming time madami! - ngayon with matching SFC meetings during weekdays and gimmick almost every weekend nabawasan na rin kahit cramming time.

Anyway, grades will be out in two weeks time and I could only hope for the best :)

For the mean time, I’ll be posting this (c/o Kuya John - printed at the back of his shirt):

THREE
(I don’t know who the author is)

I think that I shall never see
A grade as lovely as a three
A three that’s earned with blood and sweat
When failing is a serious threat
A three I’ve asked for God all day
Knowing praying is the only way
Exams are taken by fools like me,
But only God can give a three.

~~~

I was dead tired last Saturday for trying to beat the Portfolio II deadline. I barely slept Friday night worrying about it and then I had to work on it the whole day Saturday. At exactly 4pm, my brain automatically shut down. I had no choice but to go home and prepare for the 6:30pm mass service and practice with the SFC.

I guess I have to say it here…
Natutuwa akong kasama sila. After a year and a half of living here in Bicutan, I found new friends and acquaintances. I am happy knowing them. :)

~~~

Yesterday, my boss gave me his opinion with regard to my joining SFC. According to him, I am shrinking my world by joining a community. I am not mad at him for saying those things. I know he meant well.

The thing is, my world is already small. You see, before I join them, I only know, more or less, 25 people here in Bicutan - 19 from the office and 6 in our neighborhood.

I am not making it small. I am in fact expanding it the best way, I think, possible.

~~~

With all these happening, I guess God wants me to focus more on Him and other things in life. Although not much have changed, I still am the little scattered-brain girl I used to be; I now know that life is bigger than what I perceived it to be. And as silly as it may sound, I think the universe is just waiting for me to be adventurous enough and see things for myself. :)

Nowadays, when people ask me, “How are you?”
I say to them, “I’m good.”
with a smile. :)

I am a little bit hopeful now.

No comments: