Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Am I loved or what?

Natutuwa naman ako sa mga kapatid ko.

Last Sunday, while reading the messages in Gian’s cell phone (he allows me to read his messages sometimes), he showed me the picture of his current girlfriend. Pretty, if I may say so.

Then he added in a very casual manner: “Ikaw ang gusto kong unang ma-meet niyan. Naku Ate, pag nakita mo siya, super ganda, super bait, yada-yada…” The usual praises dedicated only to his girlfriends – including the previous ones. I know kasi narinig ko na yun na sinabi niya before.

Then last night, my other brother, Jay-jay asked if I’d be staying over at our house during the weekend. I said, “No, I’ll be going home. Why?”

To which he replied: “Ay sayang, may ipapakilala pa naman sana ako sa’yo. Friend ko. Ang name eh: girl’s name. Taga UP din siya… yada-yada…”

~~~

They are my brothers. I feel honored that they want me to meet their special someone. Nakakataba ng puso na kahit inaaway ko sila minsan-minsan (?) I can still feel that they love me and that I am important to them. :)

No comments: