Monday, February 12, 2007

Feb fever

It’s Valentines and it’s probably ok to be senti :)

I watched the Wedding Date the other night. My second time to watch said the movie.

My Best friend’s Wedding, on the other hand was on at another channel. Same actor for the role of leading man on both movies.

I used to love My Best friend’s Wedding. I memorized the sound tract of the film.


When I heard this:
From the moment I wake up,
Before I put on my make up,
I say a little prayer for you…


I remembered that I used to pray for him every single day. Thanking God for giving him to me every single day. So it was probably safe to assume that He knew how much I loved him and that He knew what He was doing when He pulled him off my life. Anyway…

A year or so ago I criticized the Wedding Date. Said that it was not that good compared to the Wedding Singer and the Wedding Planner.

Well tonight, I preferred the Wedding Date to My Best friend’s Wedding. I just felt like seeing the leading woman end up with the leading man. Kung baga, I wanted to feel the kiligness.


Someone sent me this text message (sorry, I can’t remember who):
Whenever I see couples kiss and make out, watch romantic movies and hear love songs… I smile and feel good cause I know love still works. If not for me, at least for others. – Ally McBeal


I like the man’s role in the Wedding Date. I like the way he hugged the woman when the woman found out that her sister slept with her (the woman’s) ex.

Wala lang… I missed being hugged. I haven’t had a nice, sweet and tight one for a very long time now.

Yun lang. No more.

And it’s Valentines… I have the right to be senti. Ayt?

~~~

As for Wednesday, we have prepared different activities for the N2D. I’m super excited na. :)

~~~



You are The High Priestess



Science, Wisdom, Knowledge, Education.



The High Priestess is the card of knowledge, instinctual, supernatural, secret knowledge. She holds scrolls of arcane information that she might, or might not reveal to you. The moon crown on her head as well as the crescent by her foot indicates her willingness to illuminate what you otherwise might not see, reveal the secrets you need to know. The High Priestess is also associated with the moon however and can also indicate change or fluxuation, particularily when it comes to your moods.



What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.

2 comments:

AP said...

aha, bumili ka na rin ng sarili mong tarot cards! ang high priestess ang psychic ng mga tarot archetypes! :) arlenie!

Jing said...

sige nga!!!
welcome back! :)
mwah!