Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Field trip

I went on a field trip last Monday.

Actually it’s the Teacher Orientation Program (TOP) project of the National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA) – Sub-Committee on Science and Technology (S&T) Museums, and the Department of Tourism for the NCR.

Last week, NS Vergara asked me to present the Philippine Science Heritage Center or the SALINLAHI’s institutional video to the teachers who will attend the program. I produced the said video as a final requirement for my DevC 207 course and NS Vergara said that it could be used to market the museum to the different schools in the country. There are still revisions to be made in the video but since I do not have the time yet, I presented it to the teachers. It went ok naman.

Anyway, we visited seven museums. Ang saya noh?! Seven museums! :) imagine! Super saya!

Doll Museum, Marikina


Shoes Museum, Marikina


World of Butterflies, Marikina


Shoe Gallery, Marikina


Philippine Science Centrum, Marikina


Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife, Quezon City

See this? I would rather hold a snake than a caterpillar. :) di kaya ng heart ko.

Grabe! It was so fun! Para akong elementary student. Super amazed. Next Monday meron ulit! Can’t wait! :)

2 comments:

AP said...

You're not an elementary student! You're 16! So tell me about your crush(es) :)

Jing said...

:D haha! ewan! hmmmmmmft!
ok, so i'm not an elementary student.
High school student, ok na? :)