Monday, April 02, 2007

Hay...

May crush ako.
He’s making my heart jump and grasp at the same time.
Hay… And I can’t do anything about it.
Parang akong high school! Sheeeeeeeeet!

Crush ko na yun dati kaya lang,
I immediately brushed off the feeling.
Hindi ako sanay. He is way beyond me.
And he is strict din. Feeling ko lang.

Basta, kasi when he talks he knows what he’s talking about. Confident eh.
Tapos, he also has this personal relationship with God.
I have a feeling that we talk and relate with Him in the same manner.
Plus his mom has a great taste. :)

Anyway, I’ll see him later. We have a meeting. Yey! Me excited na!

Just writing it down to get it out of my system
I have been doing that since Wednesday last week – getting him out of my system.
Failing and failing still.

Hay…

Oh my God! I’m babbling!

No comments: