Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Gilmore Girls - again



2.05 - Nick & Nora, Sid & Nancy

JESS: So what are you doing now?
RORY: I have some homework to finish.
JESS: Okay, then I'll leave you this last little trick. [hands her a book]
RORY: You bought a copy? I told you I'd lend you mine.
JESS: It is yours.
RORY: You stole my book.
JESS: Nope, borrowed it.
RORY: Okay, that's not called a trick, that's called a felony.
JESS: I just wanted to put some notes in the margins for you.
RORY: What? [looks through the book] You've read this before.
JESS: About forty times.
RORY: I thought you said you didn't read much.
JESS: Well, what is much? Goodnight Rory.

Transcript from: TWIZ TV - Gilmore Girls

Wish i'd meet someone like Jess :)

~~~

More pictures from the Gilmore Girls:

Proposing with a thousand Daisies


Luke and Lorelei under the "wedding" chuppah :)

2 comments:

AP said...

eversince nakita ko yung scene sa chuppah some yearsssssss ago, 'di na nawala sa isip ko 'yun and i was soooo impatient for the fulfillment of that sign. kahit sa fiction, matagal. sila kasi, e! hehe ;p

Jing said...

grabe! six years ang tagal! tapos since pilot pala, pina-partner na silang dalawa. :) nicey!