Monday, June 25, 2007

Love unfailing and a birthday wish

I do not have anything special in mind right now. I mean I usually gather/make memories every weekend to sustain me through the week. Meaning, baon ko yung good memories that I gathered every weekend to get me through a week’s worth of work and to shield me from any other unfortunate events.

We just had our CLP’s Talk 9 – Baptism of the Holy Spirit last Saturday night and I assisted Joy in praying for the participants. I felt recharged. Sabi nga si Arlene yesterday, “Naka drugs ka ba?” kasi I was (and still am) super hyper. I am not exactly happy, I just cried my heart out to the Him last night during our 10 o’clock prayer, and yet I am fully aware of the love that is enveloping me now.

Next Sunday would be my mom’s birthday. At ngayon pa lang, I am praying na for a peaceful and happy birthday for her. Two years ago, she had her worst birthday. She found out about my father’s relationship with another woman. I know how broken hearted she was then. Kaya last year, I really prayed hard for her to have a really happy birthday. I think she got it naman. I accompanied them (my mama and papa) to Los banos to attend the morning mass and then we ate breakfast at McDo. I really really hope that this year would be a better one for her. Sana walang may toyo at mag-tantrums. I am keeping my fingers cross.

No comments: