Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Keeping in touch

I have been subscribed to Globe’s TXTNONSTOP for more than a week now and the result is very fulfilling. :) For only 15 pesos everyday I get to communicate with my high school and college friends, former workmates, and those people whom I get to know only recently. Nakakatuwa, people are forwarding text messages almost every hour, if not every minute. The bonus part comes after office hours (most of us are either working or studying) because people go beyond the canned forwarded messages to send a more personal one. :)

Questions like, How are you? How’s work? and simple wishes such as, I hope you are fine and I hope everything is ok with you make my everyday a little bit special.

So, for those who are interested but not yet subscribed: Text txtnonstop15 to 2870 to enjoy 1 day of unlimited text to fellow globe prepaid subscribers :)

Please note that I don't have any honorarium from Globe :) Pramis! Wish ko lang meron. Hehe! BTW, I hate Sun. Lagi na lang walang signal. Grrr!

~~~

Are you, in anyway, familiar with the anime Spirited Away by Miyazaki? (Highly recommended by me – I like it a lot:) ‘Coz I’m looking for the film, Moving Castle also by Miyazaki. If you have seen it or any information on where I can buy the CD, kindly post a comment – siyempre po dapat dito lang sa Philippines :) Thank you.

No comments: