Saturday, August 06, 2005

Restlessness

Last night, in an effort to stop the little voices inside my head, I watched at least seven episodes of “Friends,” while doing my laundry. In between episodes, I tried reading my schoolbooks. I finished doing everything at around 1 am. Fell asleep at around quarter to 2.

So, are they gone? Nope. They decided to stay.

Then I saw this:

“Be quiet,” said the angels.
I have been very noisy lately;
I couldn’t hear them anymore.
“Be still.”
“Listen.”
~ A note given by Arlene last 5-July-05


Inside, different voices are shouting. They are talking at the same time. Some angry, some worried, most of them just sad. I hope they snuggle down a bit. I’ll try to be quiet for them.

2 comments:

cross eyed bear said...

hi! i answered your question on fr. mimo regarding his album in my comments box.

dagdag lang dun sa sagot ko, since you are in laguna... maybe you can try visiting st. augustine seminary in tagaytay wehre he is assigned. or the focolare which is one of his communities.

Jing said...

Thank you very much! I'll try to do that :)