Tuesday, November 23, 2004

100 things about me

1. I am a couch potato to the bones.
2. I am the eldest and the only daughter in a brood of three.
3. I celebrate my birthday on the 12th day of the 12th month.
4. A black sheep Sagittarian.
5. I love sunrise. I don’t like sunset.
6. I love bright colors like red, blue and yellow (primary colors)
7. I read a lot.
8. I collect books – especially children’s books.
9. I rarely remember my dreams.
10. I am near-sighted and I have astigmatism.
11. I love sweets.
12. I am a chocolate lover.
13. I love cheese.
14. I don’t believe in love at first sight.
15. I collect perfumes (though I only have few) but don't wear them.
16. I am a forgetful person.
17. I was operated for having a ruptured ovarian cyst (ok now, no need to panic)
18. I don’t like deep swimming pools – water above 5.3 feet scares me.
19. I have a big brown mole on the second line of my right middle finger.
20. I love stars.
21. My idea of a romantic night is gazing at the stars with my beloved.
22. I used to take up piano and guitar lessons.
23. But I do not know how to play any of them now.
24. I am very frugal.
25. I don’t like hard-core science fiction (if there is such a term).
26. I own a M100 Palm Pilot (I know! a stone age gadget nevertheless I love it)
27. I am a palm person.
28. I like singing – a lot but it doesn’t like me.
29. I am not fond of bar hoping.
30. I love taking pictures.
31. I have been to Cebu.
32. I love watching TV.
33. People usually say I am “mataray” looking.
34. Especially when I am not smiling.
35. I am very shy and easily embarrassed.
36. I am a Filipino.
37. Frustrated dancer.
38. I smile a lot :)
39. I stick my tongue out whenever I’m embarrassed.
40. I love pillows. I have 9 (different sizes and shapes) on my bed right now.
41. I am from UPLB and very proud of it.
42. I love Los BaƱos. Someday, I would like to live there with my family.
43. My parents love me so much.
44. And I love them as much.
45. I am a Roman Catholic.
46. I love watching movies.
47. I hate horror (in any form) – books, movies, TV show, etc.
48. My feet size ranges from 7 to 7.5 to 8.
49. I wear eyeglasses.
50. I love biology and chemistry and mathematics. I hate physics and computer science.
51. I love the smell of freshly mowed grass.
52. I don't think I have any special talents.
53. I dream of having a digital camera and a laptop.
54. I would like to become a photographer.
55. I dream of being a pre-school teacher someday.
56. I like wearing comfy clothes and shoes.
57. I am a huge fan of “Beauty and the Beast” (Disney).
58. I collect them.
59. I love Belle, Ariel, Jasmine and Mulan and hate Cinderella and Snow White (so girly).
60. I love donuts and brownies.
61. I am a pack rat.
62. I treasure every gift I received (90% of them anyway)
63. I hate earthworms. I’d die just seeing them. I like frogs. I hate rats.
64. I love the rain.
65. But I don’t want my feet to get wet and dirty whenever it does.
66. I love my “Inay” so much.
67. And also my brothers and cousins and aunts and uncles.
68. I don't smoke.
69. I hardly drink alcoholic stuff either.
70. I prefer McDonald to Jollibee.
71. I talk to my self a lot.
72. I love yellow butterfly/ies. They represent something beautiful to me (and I heard they’re lucky).
73. I am a control freak.
74. I am a worrier.
75. I have a large, humongous, big hand. Well… that is bigger than most girls’.
76. People close to me regard me as “makulit”. Super!
77. I am quite stubborn. Ok! Ok! Super stubborn.
78. I get cold easily.
79. I am a sleeper and a napper.
80. I am 60% OC.
81. I like everything in order or else I will not be able to work.
82. A pizza monster, an ice cream monster and a cookie monster.
83. A certified coffee addict.
84. Brewed and espresso please.
85. I love walking but I seldom run.
86. I enjoy browsing through supermarket shelves.
87. My favorite Sweet Dreams books are PS I love you and Wrong Way Romance.
88. I have tons of stuff under my bed.
89. I like gerbera better than any other flowers.
90. I like ironing my clothes. It gives me the chance to reflect and daydream.
91. I like traveling and seeing places.
92. Fan of folk songs of the 60’s and the 70’s – they are the oldies but goodies.
93. A big fan of Ally McBeal, Gilmore Girls and Charmed.
94. Loves making scrapbook.
95. A special kid – slow in learning almost everything…
96. I like being hugged and being kissed always.
97. I love God.
98. And I want to be in love with Him for eternity.
99. I like making memories.
100. And keeping them in my heart.

No comments: