Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Another lonely day

My family and relatives (including all my 14 cousins, 8 uncle and aunts and 1 grandmother) went to the Memorial Park yesterday to celebrate the All Saints’ Day. It was a little bit different from the previous year’s visit. I went to visit Maciel to catch up with her life but the visit was cut short as I need to leave early since PGMA did not declare November 2 as a special non-working holiday. I was not able to see my classmates in high school kasi naman gabi pa sila pumupunta dun. Hay… all in all it was just another lonely day for me.

~~~

Dear Lord,

Please send my love to Lola Baning, Lolo Lope, Lola Lydia, Nanay Bukid, Nanay Goring, Jeric and Lolo Ciano. Please tell them that I miss them so much and that I will never ever forget them. They are always in my prayers.

Hugs,

~~~

I miss him terribly :(

No comments: