Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Of giggling, finding and clotting

For the past few days, Arlene has been complaining about my “hyper-ness” :) I couldn’t seem to stop myself from talking and giggling about almost everything! – scary huh? – Oh well, let’s just hope (for the sake of those people around me :) that when this talking and giggling stage ends, I can still smile.

~~~


I usually buy book based on the urge level that I feel while holding it inside the bookstore. I have been planning to buy Eleven Minutes by Paulo Coelho for the longest time now and yet I couldn’t seem to find the “strong urge” to be able to do so.

However, on a whim, I bought the book last Friday and it straightaway becomes one of the most beautiful literary pieces I have ever read.

The Universe allowed me to read this book just now for the proper understanding of a lot of things. The hope, that someday I will find the right one, is still very much alive. But when that time comes, I pray to be reminded that I do not and cannot own anybody. I can only love and allow it to overflow for the other person to experience.

Nevertheless the finding of one’s self must start now.

~~~
Wazzup newsflash (corni :)
The blood is, at present, coordinating and actively participating (I hope) in an activity initiated by the brain, the clotting process – the first stage of healing :)

No comments: