Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Operation: social life

Besides short term memory loss, feeling ko nabo-bobo na ako :( hay… I really have to find ways to keep myself busy and sane these days or else baka makita na lang ako sa may plaza namin in SPC carrying a pussy cat and tons of plastic bags – in short luka-luka.

It’s a pity at the same time relieving to think that I did not enroll this semester for the subject, Econometrics. J and I had been exchanging text messages since the last week of October. He was convincing me to enroll this semester. Unfortunately I did not prepare for it at the same time I was planning to enroll next semester at UPOU (I hope this one pushes through). Kaya yun, I begged off. We just agreed to meet one weekend para ibigay sa kanya ang mga “importanteng dokumento”.

I have to put a start on my social life again.

To start with, when I go home this weekend, I’ll try to look for the piano teacher, Camille mentioned last Sunday. Frustrated pianist eh… kasi naman what I really want is to dance – as in modern hiphop or jazz thingie kaya lang, I don’t know anybody near who knows how. I guess, I also have to look din noh? If I want something that bad, I have to pursue it.

No comments: