Thursday, November 18, 2004

Giving up in a battle I can't win

Wala na po, I give up. As much as I want to fight You for Your decision to separate us, I can’t. I have no power against You. All I want and can do right now is to concede and accept defeat. You promised that You would take care of me. That is the only thing that keeps me going these days. I hope and pray that you will not disappoint me. Please take care of him. Give him all the best things in life. Mahal na mahal ko po yun – mahal na mahal na mahal. I know You can read me and can see through me – I’m angry and hurt. But what can I do? Nothing. I can only hold on to You. Just please don’t ever leave my side… I need You more now. Hug me always. I love You so much. And still, I thank You for everything.

Often we stand at life's crossroads and view what we think is the end. But God has much bigger vision and He tells us.... "Relax, my child it's only a bend."

No comments: