Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Mama


me and mama
Originally uploaded by canticles.
I called my mom to inform her that my cousin invited me over to stay at her place tonight. With this, she enumerated the things that I "should" bring with me when I go there including underwear, toothbrush, vitamins, pati nga jacket pinapapagdala ako kasi daw I am sick -- colds and cough lang po *eyes rolling*

I'm used to this now.

I told her: "Si mama parang first time kong mag-overnight sa ibang bahay"
She laughed and said: "Bakit ba? Eh sanay na akong ganun. Basta wag mo kakalimutan vitamins mo."
Siyempre I have to answer: "Opo"

Sometimes, I really get irritated whenever she does this. Super nakukulitan! But most of the time, I just let her. Because I know that time will come when I will miss this kind of conversation. So, let me cherish every moment now while I still can.

No comments: