Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Rambling again

Last song syndrome (LSS):

I Think God Can Explain
Performed by Splender

There's a lot of things I don't understand
And there's a lot of things
I don't want to know
But you're the only face I recognize
It's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes

It's all right, I'm O.K.
I think God can explain
I believe I'm the same
I get carried away

It's all right, I'm O.K.
I thing God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet

I think God can explain


~~~

I have been in a very good mood for the past few days now – two weeks to be exact. And except for the very childish reason of getting lost in UP Diliman, there were no tantrums and weeping recorded yet.

:) yun nga lang, there’s a down side. My housemate has to suffer from my kakulitan and kadaldalan.

~~~

He is slowly explaining everything to me. And I, being a slowpoke, have to listen and focus very hard to cope up. Buti na lang patient si Lord.

~~~

My officemate’s asking me to see a movie tonight. Siyempre tinatamad ako. Pero wala rin naman ako gagawin and besides free yun. So SIGE NA NGA! :) Hero and Sandara! Here I come!

No comments: