Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Sometimes things really come unexpected

I usually hate Thursdays and Fridays as they signify the start of weekends. I would like to inform you that weekend for my family means going home. And this set up of going to and from Laguna every weekend really pisses me off. PLUS, I have this worry pa na wala naman akong gagawin sa'min.

Lately I noticed that there was/is something special every weekend. I don't know but it seems that He was/is preparing special activities for me... for me not to get bored and do something really really stupid siguro :)

For example:

April 22-24, 2005 (Fri-Sun)

Friday
My officemates and I went to Tagaytay Highlands for an office outing. The place is so beautiful. I promised my self that when I get super rich (not just rich, ha? super rich dapat), I'll buy a house and lot there :)

Saturday
As part of a search-in process, I was invited by my religion teacher in high school to sleep over in the convent to at least have a bird's eye view of the religious life. I attended their "usual" activities kaya lang feeling ko I'm not hone for that. Sabi nga, "many are called but few are chosen" and I don't think I am one of the chosen few.

Sunday
I went to Nazareth and stayed there until 1pm.

This weekend, for my whole stay there, my family and I prayed the rosary every night and went to church together on Sunday. Nothing extravagant but it was something worth remembering.

Yun lang :)

~~~

When I get back from Laguna yesterday, I found this note on my bed (from Tweena the twin of Anica):

What if?

God doesn't want us to let go all the time?
That the CHESS is true.
And sometimes, God asks us, "What would you do?"
And surrendering means "cheating"…


Very well then…

No comments: