Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I'm alive!

13

I thought I’m not gonna survive, but I did! :) Whew! I pray that the next ones would be bearable.

~~~

I don’t know if this is a good news or a bad news but someone very close is pregnant. As far as I am concern, it is good news. For every baby (born or unborn) is a blessing from the Lord.

Dear YOU,

I know you will not be able to read this, but I would like you know that I’ll be praying for you and your baby. I cannot be there for you physically since the “bond” that connects us has already been broken but I pray to God that everything would be all right. I know you are in a lot of stress right now (well, I could just imagine!) but I want you to think that eventually they will be thankful that you’re having him/her (the baby). Sana, I can offer a hand or a shoulder now…

Hugs...

No comments: