Monday, October 11, 2004

Office adventure

I enjoy staying here in the office. I enjoy the pressure, the work related annoyance, and the fulfillment of being able to accomplish something important.

Today, we had a very war-freaked day. Both the P and the ED seems to be enjoying battering us up with work, calls and sarcastic remarks. For our part, we satisfy ourselves by laughing back at them.

I, for one, experience their wrath a few minutes before 5:00pm. P called just to ask millions of questions of which I know nothing. In short she insulted me na naman. Hay… they are those kinds of people who will not live for another day, not unless they ruins other people’s day.

Anyway, that’s not the point of this entry. The point is we act as a support system here. Syempre, not everything/everybody is perfect but most of the time, we support each other. And that, I think, is the most important. :)

No comments: