Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Rambling # 1

(seems to me that i'll be having a lot of rambling thoughts pa in the future. So I might as well start numbering them)

I did not get rich over the weekend; I just decided to do some adjustments on my budget. Because when I saw it on its launching day, I cannot tear myself away from it, not even for a day - so I bought it.

I am neither sorry nor guilty for buying a book this expensive :)

So far this 6th Harry Potter is the most expensivest of all my books. You see, I am a “suki” of booksale and second hand shop of books. The thrill of finding very cheap and good books in these shops never fails to amaze me.

As usual, I cheated, I read the last few pages and sad to say, someone will die. Someone very important will die. Who? Nah, I believe it is best not to say it here. But like Sirius, who died in book five, he’s someone lovable and played an important role in Harry’s life. Who killed him? Voldemort? Nope. The Half Blood Prince killed him. Ok, ‘nuff said.

~~~

My Taluts is pregnant. Everybody’s happy hearing the news that she’s on her way :) Magkakaroon na rin ng kapatid si Gello boop. Good for him :) Cheers!

~~~

Sadly, one of my batch mates in high school died. He is the eldest son of our principal. From what I’ve heard, while inside the bathroom, he slipped and bumped his head. This later on caused some kind of blood clot then he fell into a coma. He died after a few hours. He was laid to rest last Sunday. Please pray for his soul.

Incidentally, I saw an earthworm last night. It was a red, thread like moving thing that scared the hell out of me. Never thought I could move when I saw it let alone kill it. But I did. I ran away from it and poured a kettle-full of boiling water onto it. So I guess (hope) I killed the little thingie.

Call me morbid, but when I die, please donate all the organs that are still working and then cremate me. I don’t want worms feasting on my body.

~~~

One good thing that happened last Sunday was that I was able to be with my other barkada. I saw Tess, Pebbles, Joan, and Raciel. Tess, Joan and Pebbles were my classmates in elementary. We last saw each other, two years ago, during Tess’ wedding day. It was so nice to see them again.

~~~

While inside Mini Stop last night, I came across this verse in the bible:

"It (love) is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."~ 1 Corinthians 13:5 (New International Version - UK)

*sigh* he has a record of every mistake I’ve made.

3 comments:

armikatrina said...

huhuhu, ate guada, your link to the HP6 ebook didn't work this night...

Jing said...

Armi dear!

send ko na lang po sayo file. i've already downloaded all the chapters. natapos ko na basahin kagabi. hay... sad talaga. :(

armikatrina said...

yehey :) thanks ate.

armikatrina.santos@gmail.com