Friday, July 08, 2005

Turmoil

My usual practice whenever I am bothered is to sit down and just tell Him everything. No formality whatsoever, just plain, storytelling. Like He’s just beside me. It works for me kasi when I do that I pray na rin at the same time.

I’ve read it somewhere that real worship is being in love with Jesus. And being in love for me means telling Him everything – personally.

But I have something to confess. I have not talk to Him since Tuesday. Lagi ko lang sinasabi, “Lord, sad ako.” Yun lang. I don't want to elaborate. Probably because I am so very busy these past few days. Up to this moment, hindi pa ako nagkukuwento. At parang ayoko nang magkuwento…

Sana lang maging maayos na ang lahat. I have to do something I hate this weekend. It has something to do with my obligation of being the eldest child. I do hope you pray for me. I will need strength. I am so afraid.

No comments: