Monday, July 04, 2005

Random thoughts

Busy! Busy! Busy!
Can’t even post anything worth reading.

~~~

July 3, 2005

Ang galing! The Universe (a term borrowed from Arlene) never fails to surprise me every weekend :)
Kala ko magrerest muna Siya kahapon kasi I have so many things to do and yet...!
Hay, surprise! Surprise! ;)

~~~

As a follow up to this post: I have to say, I had fun :)

~~~

BTW, ‘twas my mama’s birthday last Friday! :)
Happy birthday to the most loving and beautiful mama in the whole wide world!
mwa! love you!

~~~

Reminder to self: Study Session next week.
Please! Please! Be ready!
Do all the assigned tasks!
Please! *begging tone*

~~~

one step forward
two steps backward
three steps away
one step back...

sa dami na ng steps, i'm not sure anymore kung ilan na.
basta, I have this strong feeling na naka 1 step forward na ako.
a very precious step... :)

No comments: